Tabhartas Dé (a new Christmas song for 2012/2013)

Hello everyone,

• The title says it all… but a few quick things first:

It has been a busy December so far.  We started the month with our new album As the Dark Against My Halo ranked #1 on the DAC (German Alternative Charts).  Its the first time that one of our albums has occupied the top slot on any major chart as far as we know.  We have had a few #1 singles over the years, but never an album.  I am really proud of this disc and seeing it go to number one is really a good feeling.  If you haven’t picked up a copy, it would make a great Christmas present- even if its yourself that you plan to give it to:-) Get it from iTunes or Amazon!

chart

As most of you know we will be heading back to Europe to play a few shows… namely The Christmas Ball Festivals, but also a number of other Club and theater shows as well.  In all we will be out for about 2 and a half weeks with a show every night starting on the 25th. Unfortunately that means we will be on the road over the Christmas and New Years holidays, as well as Jessica’ and my 5th Wedding Anniversary (The 5th day of Christmas).  Its going to be hard but if all goes well it will be worth it.  We will have Anmi with us and I am hoping that we can make our time on the road into something special for her… I really want her to have a good time, so keep your fingers crossed.  Maybe Santa will find the bus.  Maybe we will have snow!

In addition, It will be the first European tour for our new dancers Ally Knight and Stacia Hamilton.  I know we have not given them a proper introduction yet, but we will try and get Bio pages together for them as soon as we can.  Until then, heres a little pic:-)

allystacia

If you are a fan of the band in Europe and can make it to one of our shows, please come out and support our Christmas Tour.  It would be great to see as many of you as possible… And we plan to have plenty of copies of our new disc at the shows.

• But I need to get to the main point of my post… Sorry, here it is:

I wasn’t sure I would be able to get it finished.  But I did…

For the past few years I have started a little tradition of my own by recording a new Christmas song for the fans and putting it out a week or two before Christmas.  With the tour preparations, I was afraid that there wasn’t really enough time.  But I put in some late night hours and happily I have made something I think is really special.  Its called Tabhartas Dé, and I was inspired to write it by a few old traditional Irish prayers and blessings I found.  I think that it is a unique addition to the world of Christmas music, and I hope you will give it a chance.  As with the other Christmas tracks I have written or recorded in the last few years, it is available here as a free/donation-ware download.  If you like it please consider making a donation via paypal.  If not- No problem, no fee is required to download it or any of the other Christmas songs .  Its just really appreciated.:-)  I am putting up an AAC & an Mp3 file… and I will make it available on a trial basis as a full quality WAV file.  The AAC(iTunes) file should include the lyrics and cover art embedded in it already.  Otherwise you can download the art and lyrics below.

Tabhartas_De

Click cover image for full size artwork.

Lyrics (Tabhartas Dé)

I hope you enjoy the song(s) and I wish each and every one of you a Happy Christmas & a wonderful Holiday season:-)

Live Love Be Believe

Rogue

Here they are: The Christmas Songs

Tabhartas Dé (MP3)
Tabhartas Dé (AAC)
Tabhartas Dé (WAV)
Anmi’s Christmas (AAC)
Anmi’s Christmas (MP3)
O Holy Night (MP3)
O Holy Night (AAC)
A Promise Made (Wedding Day) (MP3)
A Promise Made (Wedding Day) (AAC)
Please make a donation

There is no fee to download. If you like the songs please consider donating. Any amount is appreciated:-)

322 Responses to “Tabhartas Dé (a new Christmas song for 2012/2013)”

1. Scary Crow says:

Love the new song! 🙂 can’t wait to see you at the Christmas Ball and Tivoli in Holland! 😀

2. Wow! This is so amazing!

Every year I look forward to this!

Eventually, you can compile all the songs together for a b-sides disc.

3. Blake says:

I love the new song! I always enjoy this style of music when you guys put it out. Like the Subway to Sally mix of Winterborn, it just livens up my spirits all the more.
    Thanks!

4. Annabal Lecter says:

Merry Christmas, Rogue & family!
    Thanks for the music. <3

5. Battlestar says:

Very nicely done. Great Job! Love you Jess 🙂

I’m a huge Christmas music fan…

6. Jadi says:

Pure aural bliss, absolutely beautiful!! Thank you so much Cruxshadows.

Big Holiday Hugs for you all, love Jadi.

7. The ERK says:

Beautiful as always… have some money!

Merry Christmas!

8. Melissa says:

Oh! I love it! I look forward to this every year and you never disappoint!

Happy Yule!!

9. Rissa says:

You released this song on my birthday. Thank you. 🙂

10. Eficienta acestei metode de promovare variaza de la un domeniu de activitate la altul.

11. Aw, this was an extremely good post. Finding the time and actual
    effort to produce a good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate
    a whole lot and don’t manage to get nearly anything done.

12. Google says:

We like to honor lots of other web web sites on the web, even though they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Below are some webpages really worth checking out.

13. Busca Concesionarios especializados en la Compra y Venta de Camiones y Trileres, Camiones usados o nuevos de todas los aos, marcas y modelos. Hgalo Aqu

14. that may be the end of this article. Right here youll find some web-sites that we feel you will appreciate, just click the hyperlinks over

15. Google says:

That could be the end of this report. Here youll discover some web-sites that we feel you will value, just click the links.

16. usually posts some incredibly fascinating stuff like this. If youre new to this site

17. we prefer to honor many other online web sites on the internet, even though they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages really worth checking out

18. we like to honor quite a few other world-wide-web sites on the net, even though they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Beneath are some webpages worth checking out

19. Webcam model says:

that is the finish of this write-up. Right here you will locate some web-sites that we feel youll enjoy, just click the hyperlinks over

20. usually posts some incredibly intriguing stuff like this. If youre new to this site

21. always a big fan of linking to bloggers that I adore but dont get a good deal of link adore from

22. CBN wheels says:

that could be the end of this report. Here youll locate some sites that we assume you will value, just click the hyperlinks over

23. g spot toys says:

we prefer to honor a lot of other world-wide-web websites around the net, even if they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Below are some webpages worth checking out

24. Clasificados Online para El Transportista encontrar todo lo relacionado en el rea de la transportacin. Compra y venta de Camiones usados, triler, volteos, utilitarios usados.

25. that would be the finish of this post. Here youll discover some web-sites that we believe you will enjoy, just click the links over

26. we like to honor several other world-wide-web web pages on the internet, even though they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages worth checking out

27. Google says:

Usually posts some extremely interesting stuff like this. If youre new to this site.

28. Google says:

We like to honor several other world wide web internet sites around the web, even when they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Below are some webpages really worth checking out.

29. we prefer to honor lots of other online web sites on the net, even if they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Underneath are some webpages worth checking out

30. usually posts some really exciting stuff like this. If youre new to this site

31. Solar Of Hawaii Buy Solar panels & Complete Solar Systems- Solar Systems Services including #1 rated Solar World & Mitsubishi Electric Solar Power on the Big Island of Hawaii. Professional Solar Installation Available in Hawaii.

32. Solar Of Hawaii Buy Solar panels & Complete Solar Systems- Solar Systems Services including #1 rated Solar World & Mitsubishi Electric Solar Power on the Big Island of Hawaii. Professional Solar Installation Available in Hawaii.

33. usually posts some quite fascinating stuff like this. If youre new to this site

34. we prefer to honor several other world-wide-web web sites around the net, even if they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Beneath are some webpages really worth checking out

35. we like to honor quite a few other internet sites around the net, even when they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Below are some webpages worth checking out

36. we prefer to honor many other web websites on the net, even if they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Beneath are some webpages really worth checking out

37. we like to honor quite a few other internet web sites on the internet, even when they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages worth checking out

38. Utuh says:

we prefer to honor numerous other net web sites on the net, even when they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Underneath are some webpages really worth checking out

39. that is the end of this post. Right here youll obtain some web-sites that we assume you will enjoy, just click the hyperlinks over

40. we prefer to honor several other net sites on the net, even if they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Underneath are some webpages really worth checking out

41. Google says:

That would be the end of this article. Right here youll locate some web sites that we think youll value, just click the links.

42. usually posts some pretty interesting stuff like this. If youre new to this site

43. Google says:

Always a major fan of linking to bloggers that I really like but dont get quite a bit of link enjoy from.

44. that is the finish of this report. Right here you will come across some internet sites that we consider youll appreciate, just click the hyperlinks over

45. Google says:

Usually posts some extremely fascinating stuff like this. If youre new to this site.

46. that could be the finish of this write-up. Here youll locate some web pages that we feel you will value, just click the hyperlinks over

47. Google says:

Below youll discover the link to some internet sites that we consider you should visit.

48. we prefer to honor numerous other world wide web web-sites around the internet, even though they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Beneath are some webpages worth checking out

49. Google says:

Always a big fan of linking to bloggers that I enjoy but dont get a great deal of link really like from.

50. usually posts some quite fascinating stuff like this. If youre new to this site