Tabhartas Dé (a new Christmas song for 2012/2013)

Hello everyone,

• The title says it all… but a few quick things first:

It has been a busy December so far.  We started the month with our new album As the Dark Against My Halo ranked #1 on the DAC (German Alternative Charts).  Its the first time that one of our albums has occupied the top slot on any major chart as far as we know.  We have had a few #1 singles over the years, but never an album.  I am really proud of this disc and seeing it go to number one is really a good feeling.  If you haven’t picked up a copy, it would make a great Christmas present- even if its yourself that you plan to give it to:-) Get it from iTunes or Amazon!

chart

As most of you know we will be heading back to Europe to play a few shows… namely The Christmas Ball Festivals, but also a number of other Club and theater shows as well.  In all we will be out for about 2 and a half weeks with a show every night starting on the 25th. Unfortunately that means we will be on the road over the Christmas and New Years holidays, as well as Jessica’ and my 5th Wedding Anniversary (The 5th day of Christmas).  Its going to be hard but if all goes well it will be worth it.  We will have Anmi with us and I am hoping that we can make our time on the road into something special for her… I really want her to have a good time, so keep your fingers crossed.  Maybe Santa will find the bus.  Maybe we will have snow!

In addition, It will be the first European tour for our new dancers Ally Knight and Stacia Hamilton.  I know we have not given them a proper introduction yet, but we will try and get Bio pages together for them as soon as we can.  Until then, heres a little pic:-)

allystacia

If you are a fan of the band in Europe and can make it to one of our shows, please come out and support our Christmas Tour.  It would be great to see as many of you as possible… And we plan to have plenty of copies of our new disc at the shows.

• But I need to get to the main point of my post… Sorry, here it is:

I wasn’t sure I would be able to get it finished.  But I did…

For the past few years I have started a little tradition of my own by recording a new Christmas song for the fans and putting it out a week or two before Christmas.  With the tour preparations, I was afraid that there wasn’t really enough time.  But I put in some late night hours and happily I have made something I think is really special.  Its called Tabhartas Dé, and I was inspired to write it by a few old traditional Irish prayers and blessings I found.  I think that it is a unique addition to the world of Christmas music, and I hope you will give it a chance.  As with the other Christmas tracks I have written or recorded in the last few years, it is available here as a free/donation-ware download.  If you like it please consider making a donation via paypal.  If not- No problem, no fee is required to download it or any of the other Christmas songs .  Its just really appreciated.:-)  I am putting up an AAC & an Mp3 file… and I will make it available on a trial basis as a full quality WAV file.  The AAC(iTunes) file should include the lyrics and cover art embedded in it already.  Otherwise you can download the art and lyrics below.

Tabhartas_De

Click cover image for full size artwork.

Lyrics (Tabhartas Dé)

I hope you enjoy the song(s) and I wish each and every one of you a Happy Christmas & a wonderful Holiday season:-)

Live Love Be Believe

Rogue

Here they are: The Christmas Songs

Tabhartas Dé (MP3)
Tabhartas Dé (AAC)
Tabhartas Dé (WAV)
Anmi’s Christmas (AAC)
Anmi’s Christmas (MP3)
O Holy Night (MP3)
O Holy Night (AAC)
A Promise Made (Wedding Day) (MP3)
A Promise Made (Wedding Day) (AAC)
Please make a donation

There is no fee to download. If you like the songs please consider donating. Any amount is appreciated:-)

251 Responses to “Tabhartas Dé (a new Christmas song for 2012/2013)”

1. Google says:

We like to honor many other online web pages around the net, even if they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages really worth checking out.

2. Google says:

That could be the end of this post. Right here you will come across some sites that we believe youll appreciate, just click the links.

3. Google says:

Usually posts some quite interesting stuff like this. If youre new to this site.

4. that could be the finish of this article. Right here youll obtain some web-sites that we feel you will enjoy, just click the links over

5. that will be the end of this article. Right here youll come across some sites that we assume you will appreciate, just click the links over

6. that may be the finish of this article. Right here you will discover some sites that we assume youll enjoy, just click the links over

7. we prefer to honor several other world wide web websites around the net, even though they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages worth checking out

8. trap says:

we prefer to honor lots of other online internet sites on the net, even when they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Beneath are some webpages worth checking out

9. we prefer to honor several other world-wide-web web sites around the internet, even if they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Below are some webpages really worth checking out

10. butt plug says:

always a significant fan of linking to bloggers that I really like but dont get a lot of link really like from

11. that would be the end of this article. Right here you will come across some websites that we assume youll enjoy, just click the hyperlinks over

12. that is the end of this article. Here you will locate some sites that we feel youll enjoy, just click the links over

13. we prefer to honor several other web internet sites around the web, even when they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Beneath are some webpages really worth checking out

14. Google says:

That will be the finish of this report. Here you will obtain some web pages that we think youll appreciate, just click the links.

15. couples toys says:

we like to honor a lot of other world wide web web sites on the internet, even though they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Underneath are some webpages really worth checking out

16. usually posts some incredibly interesting stuff like this. If youre new to this site

17. Google says:

We like to honor numerous other net web pages around the internet, even when they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Beneath are some webpages really worth checking out.

18. Google says:

That would be the end of this article. Right here you will discover some websites that we consider youll appreciate, just click the links.

19. anal toy says:

always a major fan of linking to bloggers that I really like but dont get a great deal of link enjoy from

20. that would be the finish of this report. Right here youll obtain some web sites that we consider youll appreciate, just click the hyperlinks over

21. Beads says:

we prefer to honor a lot of other internet websites on the web, even though they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Underneath are some webpages really worth checking out

22. adam and eve says:

always a huge fan of linking to bloggers that I love but dont get a whole lot of link adore from

23. usually posts some very interesting stuff like this. If youre new to this site

24. Google says:

We like to honor many other internet sites around the web, even when they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages really worth checking out.

25. kala jadu says:

always a massive fan of linking to bloggers that I like but dont get quite a bit of link love from

26. usually posts some quite intriguing stuff like this. If youre new to this site

27. Google says:

Usually posts some pretty fascinating stuff like this. If youre new to this site.

28. we prefer to honor numerous other online sites on the internet, even if they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Underneath are some webpages really worth checking out

29. we prefer to honor numerous other net web sites around the net, even if they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Below are some webpages worth checking out

30. Google says:

We prefer to honor lots of other net internet sites on the internet, even if they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages worth checking out.

31. Google says:

We prefer to honor a lot of other internet web-sites on the net, even when they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages worth checking out.

32. always a massive fan of linking to bloggers that I adore but dont get a great deal of link adore from

33. usually posts some extremely fascinating stuff like this. If youre new to this site

34. that could be the end of this report. Right here youll come across some web pages that we assume you will value, just click the hyperlinks over

35. Google says:

That would be the end of this article. Here youll obtain some web sites that we believe youll enjoy, just click the hyperlinks.

36. that may be the end of this article. Right here youll find some internet sites that we feel you will enjoy, just click the hyperlinks over

37. male toys says:

that will be the end of this post. Right here you will obtain some websites that we believe youll appreciate, just click the hyperlinks over

38. we prefer to honor several other world wide web sites around the internet, even though they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Underneath are some webpages really worth checking out

39. we prefer to honor numerous other web sites on the net, even when they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Underneath are some webpages worth checking out

40. adammale says:

that would be the finish of this post. Right here youll discover some web sites that we think youll value, just click the links over

41. always a major fan of linking to bloggers that I appreciate but dont get a good deal of link really like from

42. Google says:

Below youll obtain the link to some internet sites that we assume you ought to visit.

43. Google says:

We like to honor several other net web pages on the internet, even though they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Underneath are some webpages worth checking out.

44. we prefer to honor numerous other world-wide-web websites on the internet, even if they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Underneath are some webpages really worth checking out

45. hvac service says:

we like to honor several other world-wide-web web sites around the web, even though they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Underneath are some webpages worth checking out

46. Google says:

That could be the end of this report. Right here youll locate some web pages that we feel youll enjoy, just click the links.

47. Google says:

Always a huge fan of linking to bloggers that I appreciate but dont get a lot of link appreciate from.

48. we prefer to honor several other online web-sites around the internet, even if they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Beneath are some webpages worth checking out

49. Google says:

Always a big fan of linking to bloggers that I really like but dont get quite a bit of link adore from.

50. always a big fan of linking to bloggers that I really like but dont get lots of link adore from