Tabhartas Dé (a new Christmas song for 2012/2013)

Hello everyone,

• The title says it all… but a few quick things first:

It has been a busy December so far.  We started the month with our new album As the Dark Against My Halo ranked #1 on the DAC (German Alternative Charts).  Its the first time that one of our albums has occupied the top slot on any major chart as far as we know.  We have had a few #1 singles over the years, but never an album.  I am really proud of this disc and seeing it go to number one is really a good feeling.  If you haven’t picked up a copy, it would make a great Christmas present- even if its yourself that you plan to give it to:-) Get it from iTunes or Amazon!

chart

As most of you know we will be heading back to Europe to play a few shows… namely The Christmas Ball Festivals, but also a number of other Club and theater shows as well.  In all we will be out for about 2 and a half weeks with a show every night starting on the 25th. Unfortunately that means we will be on the road over the Christmas and New Years holidays, as well as Jessica’ and my 5th Wedding Anniversary (The 5th day of Christmas).  Its going to be hard but if all goes well it will be worth it.  We will have Anmi with us and I am hoping that we can make our time on the road into something special for her… I really want her to have a good time, so keep your fingers crossed.  Maybe Santa will find the bus.  Maybe we will have snow!

In addition, It will be the first European tour for our new dancers Ally Knight and Stacia Hamilton.  I know we have not given them a proper introduction yet, but we will try and get Bio pages together for them as soon as we can.  Until then, heres a little pic:-)

allystacia

If you are a fan of the band in Europe and can make it to one of our shows, please come out and support our Christmas Tour.  It would be great to see as many of you as possible… And we plan to have plenty of copies of our new disc at the shows.

• But I need to get to the main point of my post… Sorry, here it is:

I wasn’t sure I would be able to get it finished.  But I did…

For the past few years I have started a little tradition of my own by recording a new Christmas song for the fans and putting it out a week or two before Christmas.  With the tour preparations, I was afraid that there wasn’t really enough time.  But I put in some late night hours and happily I have made something I think is really special.  Its called Tabhartas Dé, and I was inspired to write it by a few old traditional Irish prayers and blessings I found.  I think that it is a unique addition to the world of Christmas music, and I hope you will give it a chance.  As with the other Christmas tracks I have written or recorded in the last few years, it is available here as a free/donation-ware download.  If you like it please consider making a donation via paypal.  If not- No problem, no fee is required to download it or any of the other Christmas songs .  Its just really appreciated.:-)  I am putting up an AAC & an Mp3 file… and I will make it available on a trial basis as a full quality WAV file.  The AAC(iTunes) file should include the lyrics and cover art embedded in it already.  Otherwise you can download the art and lyrics below.

Tabhartas_De

Click cover image for full size artwork.

Lyrics (Tabhartas Dé)

I hope you enjoy the song(s) and I wish each and every one of you a Happy Christmas & a wonderful Holiday season:-)

Live Love Be Believe

Rogue

Here they are: The Christmas Songs

Tabhartas Dé (MP3)
Tabhartas Dé (AAC)
Tabhartas Dé (WAV)
Anmi’s Christmas (AAC)
Anmi’s Christmas (MP3)
O Holy Night (MP3)
O Holy Night (AAC)
A Promise Made (Wedding Day) (MP3)
A Promise Made (Wedding Day) (AAC)
Please make a donation

There is no fee to download. If you like the songs please consider donating. Any amount is appreciated:-)

322 Responses to “Tabhartas Dé (a new Christmas song for 2012/2013)”

1. we like to honor many other web web sites on the internet, even when they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Underneath are some webpages worth checking out

2. butt plug says:

below youll obtain the link to some web pages that we believe you’ll want to visit

3. always a big fan of linking to bloggers that I enjoy but dont get a lot of link really like from

4. Google says:

We like to honor a lot of other online internet sites around the web, even though they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Beneath are some webpages worth checking out.

5. usually posts some incredibly intriguing stuff like this. If youre new to this site

6. always a massive fan of linking to bloggers that I appreciate but dont get a lot of link like from

7. that would be the end of this write-up. Right here youll obtain some websites that we assume you will value, just click the links over

8. adam and eve says:

that will be the end of this write-up. Here youll locate some sites that we think youll appreciate, just click the links over

9. Google says:

We prefer to honor many other internet internet sites on the internet, even if they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Below are some webpages worth checking out.

10. Google says:

We like to honor numerous other net internet sites around the web, even when they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Underneath are some webpages really worth checking out.

11. we prefer to honor many other internet web pages on the internet, even when they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages really worth checking out

12. always a large fan of linking to bloggers that I really like but dont get lots of link like from

13. we prefer to honor a lot of other world wide web web sites around the web, even if they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Under are some webpages really worth checking out

14. Google says:

We like to honor quite a few other internet sites on the net, even if they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Beneath are some webpages really worth checking out.

15. Google says:

Usually posts some incredibly intriguing stuff like this. If youre new to this site.

16. always a massive fan of linking to bloggers that I appreciate but dont get a good deal of link adore from

17. we like to honor many other internet web sites around the web, even when they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Beneath are some webpages really worth checking out

18. that could be the finish of this report. Here youll locate some web pages that we think youll appreciate, just click the hyperlinks over

19. jbeatz says:

below youll locate the link to some web sites that we consider you need to visit

20. Google says:

Always a large fan of linking to bloggers that I love but dont get a great deal of link appreciate from.

21. Google says:

Below youll come across the link to some web-sites that we believe you ought to visit.

22. Google says:

We prefer to honor many other online web-sites around the net, even though they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Below are some webpages really worth checking out.

23. we prefer to honor lots of other internet web pages on the net, even though they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Beneath are some webpages really worth checking out

24. we prefer to honor numerous other internet web sites on the internet, even when they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Underneath are some webpages really worth checking out

25. Google says:

Below youll come across the link to some sites that we feel it is best to visit.

26. below youll uncover the link to some web pages that we assume it is best to visit

27. Google says:

That would be the end of this post. Here youll come across some web pages that we believe you will enjoy, just click the hyperlinks.

28. always a massive fan of linking to bloggers that I adore but dont get a lot of link appreciate from

29. below youll obtain the link to some internet sites that we assume you must visit

30. we like to honor quite a few other world wide web web sites on the web, even when they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Underneath are some webpages really worth checking out

31. always a large fan of linking to bloggers that I love but dont get a whole lot of link enjoy from

32. magic wand says:

that is the end of this post. Here youll locate some web-sites that we feel you will appreciate, just click the hyperlinks over

33. that may be the finish of this report. Here youll locate some sites that we assume youll appreciate, just click the hyperlinks over

34. glass toy says:

that is the finish of this write-up. Right here you will obtain some web pages that we feel youll enjoy, just click the hyperlinks over

35. usually posts some quite exciting stuff like this. If youre new to this site

36. always a large fan of linking to bloggers that I enjoy but dont get a great deal of link love from

37. sex gel says:

that could be the end of this report. Here youll obtain some websites that we think you will enjoy, just click the hyperlinks over

38. below youll obtain the link to some web-sites that we assume you must visit

39. we prefer to honor lots of other world-wide-web websites around the net, even when they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Underneath are some webpages worth checking out

40. Consulting says:

always a massive fan of linking to bloggers that I really like but dont get quite a bit of link love from

41. that may be the finish of this write-up. Here you will uncover some web pages that we think youll enjoy, just click the links over

42. Google says:

That could be the end of this report. Here youll obtain some web sites that we consider you will appreciate, just click the links.

43. that may be the end of this post. Right here youll uncover some web-sites that we assume you will value, just click the links over

44. we prefer to honor numerous other world wide web websites around the internet, even though they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Underneath are some webpages really worth checking out

45. we prefer to honor lots of other internet web sites on the web, even when they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Below are some webpages worth checking out

46. whopper dong says:

that is the end of this write-up. Here you will obtain some websites that we think youll appreciate, just click the links over

47. usually posts some really intriguing stuff like this. If youre new to this site

48. that will be the finish of this post. Here youll uncover some internet sites that we think you will enjoy, just click the links over

49. below youll come across the link to some websites that we believe you need to visit

50. we like to honor a lot of other web web pages around the net, even if they arent linked to us, by linking to them. Beneath are some webpages really worth checking out